EIR Auxiliaries & Celt with hounds

Here's some pics of my most recent efforts. The Auxiliaries are Black Tree Design figures painted with mostly Foundry paints with a bit of GW. The scuta (shields) are awaiting some splendid LBM transfers. The bases will be flocked after I've varnished them.

15 Auxiliaries
EIR Auxiliaries
(click for larger picture)

Another view of the same unit
EIR Auxiliaries
(click for larger picture)

Allied Celt packmaster with 5 hounds. The Celt is an old Foundry figure I found in my bits box, hence his slightly well equipped nature - it's more of a Celt Noble really - but it will do for now. The hounds are from Gripping Beast.
Celt with hounds
(click for larger picture)


Hope you like them! I've made a good start on the next unit of 15 Auxiliaries. After that I'll probably paint a few Celt slingers or skirmishers before starting on the Legions.

Comments