Pictures at last!

Thought it was about time I posted a few photos of the models I've been painting as part of The Big Push. Some of them are still work in progress photos but with the nights drawing in I probably will not get a chance to take pictures until next weekend.

Here's the Late War BEF that I'm currently working on. An NCO and 3 Privates.

BEF - Work in Progress
(click for a larger image)

A close up of the NCO and a Private. I'll post up more pics of them when they're completed along with some notes of the paints used, etc.

BEF - Work in Progress
(click for a larger image)

Here's some of the EIR, still awaiting bases and shields :-)

EIR Command
(click for a larger image)

A British Celt warhound packmaster and his four legged friends.

Celt with hounds
(click for a larger image)

The WW1 figures are Great War Miniatures. The Romans and Celt are Black Tree Designs. The warhounds are from Gripping Beast.

Comments

  1. Brilliant work! I had to chuckle reading your account of a Big Push. How many times have my own advances been swiftly checked after a few days?

    I have since taken a more directed "Ludendorf offensive" approach to painting. Mass everything I need and dedicate a whole fixed period of time to it. Knock out as much as I can then hold tight.

    (and get overwhelmed by enemy tanks, aircraft, fresh infantry, logistics, munitions etc. but enough with the WW1 analogy!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment