British Celt Chariots

Rather than go around in circles trying to decide what to do next I thought I'd finish off something I started a while back... three celt chariots. So here are a few pics.

Celt Chariots
(click for a larger image)

As with all my other Celts these are mostly block colours followed by Army Painter dip (Strong Tone).

Celt Chariots
(click for a larger image)

The armour and flesh are given two coats - a base and a quick highlight.

Celt Chariots
(click for a larger image)

These are GB's splendid Celt Chariots, which look fine alongside my three Warlord chariots.

Celt Chariots
(click for a larger image)

I may order one further chariot from either Warlord or GB to act as a chieftain for the unit. A unit of seven including a character should be more than capable of holding their own on the battlefield.

Celt Chariots
(click for a larger image)

For this figure I just had to mount the driver standing on the yoke pole!

Celt Chariots
(click for a larger image)

I did consider adding reins ... ;-)

Hope you like 'em.

Comments

Post a Comment