At last ... some more painting!

I'm so excited that I've actually painted something that, even in their not-quite-finished state, here's a few pics of more Auxilia.

Alt_title
(click for a larger image)

All Black Tree Designs Auxilia. Shields and bases to follow.

Now for some close ups... gulp!


Alt_title
(click for a larger image)

Mostly painted with Foundry paints.


Alt_title
(click for a larger image)




Alt_title
(click for a larger image)


Alt_title
(click for a larger image)

Hopefully I'll be able to pick the pace of painting soon. I certainly need to as I've just received another 60 Legionaries!! Purchased at a very reasonable rate from BigRedBat - splendid fellow - see his blog link on the right. Well worth looking at.

Roll on "Hail Caesar!" and "War & Conquest".

Comments

  1. Glad you found your way back to your brushes... especially with these lovely results. Looking forward to more.

    I am also awaiting "Hail Caesar" with excitement. I hope it'll be good and Black Powder is making me hopeful for HC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look very nice. Great painting and nice sculpts. The only BTD I have so far are some from their Trojan War range - I like most of them, but some have an odd hunched-back look. The Romans look entirely different - for the better. Dean

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great! Better painted than mine.

    There are some gems in the BTD ranges. I'm just finishing some more cvalry, very nice.

    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, those are both well sculpted and well painted!

    I do wish there weren't so many problems with BTD's shipping. I think they have a number of nice ranges. I've got some Gauls (OK, but not the best), Ancient Germans (every bit as good as Foundry) and some HYW infantry (I've only painted one test figure, but they look good)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment