Perry Miniatures ?

Please have a look at http://wabforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=117&t=9832

I bought some 40mm spears from Perry Miniatures last month (25/5/11) and, to be honest, they're awful!

Here's a pic



Most of the spears were like the one on the left!

I've emailed Perry Miniatures several times in the last month but to no avail. No reply what-so-ever. I'm aware that they are akin to gaming royalty but that's no excuse for poor quality goods and rubbish customer service.

I hope this is just a temporary glitch. I shall keep on sending them polite emails, or failing that, see them at the next show I attend.

Comments

  1. Oooh er.

    North Star spears are usually very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Sorry to hear about your troubles.

    I've never ordered direct through Perry Miniatures before. Just got their stuff through The War Store or Warlord Games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @BRB - Yes, North Star spears are my replacement of choice.

    TBH - I'm puzzled by Perry Minis lack of reply, but perhaps they've got too busy?

    Cheers

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  4. North Star every time for me. Really helpful and there's a person at the end of the phone too!
    I like the Perry figures but I've found that my last purchases had lots of flash and the bases were twisted. Took a lot of work to get them cleaned and usable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Perry twins were going to go to New Zealand for a while... Maybe that's been the reason for their silence?

    ReplyDelete
  6. A-ha! That might explain things. A quick note on their website would be handy.

    Gosh, I do miss NZ.

    Cheers

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe there was a mix up and what you got (the one on the left) was supposed to be yari for their samurai range instead of European style spears?

    http://jp.learnoutlive.com/japan-sengoku-jidai-weapons-the-yari/

    No idea... just that the look sort of fit. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment