Recent Progress

June has been quite a hectic month, so that and the continuing problem with my hands, have meant that recent progress has been slow. However, I have managed to finish some more barbed wire sections. This time I've made the wire a bit darker and added lots of GW Chestnut Wash to give a rusty appearance.

More barbed wire
(click for a larger image)


I've also made some progress with the next batch of the BEF.

BEF work in progress
(click for a larger image)


The miniature Eiffel Tower is there to remind them of the of the fun they can expect when not in the lines!? Anyway, when these are done I have a Vickers HMG team, two more platoons and a tank to paint for an approx 1,000pt battalion. Must keep at it!

Comments

  1. Very nice work. Barbed wire looks really effective. Brit's look very good too. How are you basing them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the barbed wire sections, they look very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work. Like that lot. Could you put together a tutorial on how you do your bases please? That colour scheme looks just the ticket for a project I have in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These guys and the barbed wire sections looks really excellent. I like the darker rusty wash you're using on the wire!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chaps,

    Thanks for the kind words. I'd be delighted to put together a few words as to how I base stuff up. To be honest it's something I've become slightly obsessed about (in a good way) having looked at a lot of other figures.

    When I complete these I post some "how-to" notes.

    Cheers

    Matt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment