Adventures in the Dark Ages

Look what arrived in the post yesterday!



Along with two sets of Saga dice (Viking and Anglo-Danish) and the limited edition Sven Forkbeard figure.

However, my initial reaction was slightly "oh, is that it?". I paid £50 for a 75 page softback rule book, 4 cardboard army rosters, 2 sets of 8 dice and a metal Viking warlord figure. Hmmm. So I hope the game proves to be as good as all the hype.

I haven't had time to read it yet - only a quick flick through - but the production quality does look high with lots of full colour photos, graphics, etc.

Comments

  1. I am very interested in what you think of the rules. We are using Strandhogg but I am keen to try Saga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! At least you have your copy...am still waiting for mine!
    Will be interested to hear what you think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interested to see what these rules play like before I make a purchase

    ReplyDelete
  4. Add me to the list - I've been wondering if these were the Dark Ages rules I have been looking for - so very interested in your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm probably gonna buy these as well, but £50 is a heeeellll of a lot of money for a book and some dice, surly the dice are made of gold or something?????

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment