BEF Signallers

More painted models! I've really enjoyed painting these chaps. They'll either be used as a specific Signal Staff or they'll be added to the command groups, depending upon the scenario, army list, etc. Anyway, here they are.


I've very much followed the examples in the rulebook(s) in terms of colours, i.e the blue and white bands and flags.


Here's the chaps on the field telephone. I particularly liked the (vitreous enamel) cup of tea!


Fly, "Speckled Jim", fly!



From another angle



Looks like it's Wuthering Heights by semaphore ... !?

Only 14 more figures to go to complete my 1,000pt BEF force.


Comments

  1. Awesome work! Love all of the characters - the pigeon release is very cool! Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent skills Matt! I am becoming a big fan of Great War Miniatures figures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt, those are brilliant. I really love the enamel mug of tea. Wish I'd done mine like that - it looks just perfect. And I love the purple plumage on the pigeon - that's a really great touch. All in all, they look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for the kind words chaps!

    @FoW - they're all Great War Miniatures.

    Regards

    Matt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment