We Sell Any Monk

In case you're wondering about the slightly odd title, then have a look at this clip from the award winning Children's BBC educational programme "Horrible Histories". Very amusing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmrY7AgcrqA

Anyway, here's the latest figures from the painting table, kindly painted by my wife.


Now I need to make sure my brave Saxon warriors can keep the plundering Vikings at bay!

Lots more Dark Ages goodness in the pipeline; Saxon and Viking, figures and scenery. I've been very busy (hence the quiet blog) but much of it is still work in progress.

Comments

  1. Horrible Histories is great, I read the books when i was a kid, and even without children me and the missus are avid viewers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The monks look wonderful Matt. Excellent work from the good lady!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment