Dark Ages Scenery

Whilst having a short rest from painting models, my lovely wife has painted a couple of pieces of resin scenery. First is this thatched wattle animal pen from Grand Manner.


I think Sven likes sheep ;o)


Next is this rather nice little boat from Dreamholme Collectables.


I suppose I need to make some fishing nets and barrels of herring next!?


I like to add a few little extras to battlefields rather than just game around a building, a hill and a few trees, and these are exactly the sort of items I look out for at shows.

Comments

  1. Interesting pieces, the small things really bring a game to life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stuff! I have only recently discovered Dreamholme and I must say I am impressed with their work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fantastic. Very well done Mrs Matt! I too like the wee extra bits that make a table look so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, I like the boat, I'll have to get one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pieces! Bits like this bring the table to life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment