More Panzergrenadiers

Yes, I've been painting again! :o) Here's some more Germans for my Panzergrenadier platoon for Chain of Command. First we have two Senior leaders.

Both Crusader figures and based on octagonal bases with some flowers to aid spotting them during play. The second figure is a support list option, but I've found the extra leadership quite useful in the few games I've played so far.

Next is a second squad for my force, consisting of a Junior Leader and two LMG teams, one MG42 and one MG34. Mostly Artizan figures.

Here's the MG42 team - I rather like the prone pose of these figures.

I didn't have enough MG42 teams but I did have some (Crusader) MG34's - I reasoned that if the weapons were still serviceable then some may have been in use in '44 ?

Another squad to go then it's on to the supports!

Comments