Blog Review

The past year was a surprisingly productive one for The Wargames Table. Here's a quick list of what I achieved:-
  • Completed a WW2 German Late War platoon.
  • Completed a WW2 British Regulars platoon.
  • Completed a WW2 British Paratrooper platoon. (Last few pics up soon!)
  • Played a couple of new games, i.e. Bolt Action and Kings of War, and enjoyed them.
  • Made some great new friends.
  • Attended some very good shows.
  • Expanded my WW2 scenery collection.
  • Helped to play-test Orange Dave’s excellent "Zero Hour" Great War rules.
    What's next? Well, I'm keeping my plans for 2016 fairly modest. Here's a not-too-strict list of what I'd like to get up to:-
    • Create a Viking force initially for Saga then aim to expand it to become a WaC and KoW army.
    • Expand my WW2 scenery collection. (Using Charlie Foxtrot buildings naturally!)
    • Add a few items to each of my WW2 forces – no army is ever truly complete ;o) – perhaps a Sherman for my British Regulars, Jeeps for the Paras and some artillery for the Germans?
    • Organise a World War Two themed event or gaming weekend.
    • Help Brigadier d'Orange to launch Zero Hour with more play-testing and by joining in with some show games. This will also involve making some more Great War scenery.
    • Blog some more scenery tutorial style posts.
    • Make sure I get along to a few shows.
    • Play lots more games of WaC, ZH, CoC, BA, Saga, KoW … well just about everything really! (My theory is that if I play enough games I'm bound to win a few?)
    I thoroughly enjoy reading the blogs of others and I know how much time and effort it takes. Also thank you to everyone for taking the time to read my blog. Your comments are very much appreciated.

    All the best for the year ahead!! :o)

    Comments