British Paratrooper Platoon Completed

The third section (with two Bren Guns) is now done -- the sniper was in the previous post. So this means my basic platoon for Chain of Command is now complete! :o)

Here's the third section.

First Bren team including a chap with a Thompson, plus the NCO.

The second Bren team. Perhaps the NCO is asking one of them to hop over the hedge and bag some poulet?

I also needed to add a 2ic. I couldn't resist this charming chap in a kilt.

Here's the whole platoon mustering near a farm in Normandy.

A couple of closer shots.


Like all armies this one is definitely not finished. I'll be adding a couple of the superb jeeps from First Corps' excellent range. They're on the workbench right now. Then there's the MMG and cannisters I picked up a little while back. Maybe I'll add a medic and a FOO as well?

Happy gaming!

Comments