DAK MG34 Teams

The new Bolt Action Western Desert book has a splendid additional squad selection for the DAK, i.e. Schutzen, and these fine fellows get an option for a second MG34 plus the first one is a freebie.  Orange Dave was delighted when he read this so naturally I've decided to add a bit more firepower to my squads and (now I've had a chance to skim through the book) have a bit of a re-organisation at the same time.  Here they are!


All painted and based using the same recipes as described for my earlier DAK.  I'm looking to field 3 squads of schutzen with 2 LMGs each.  In attack or defence, the extra punch of the second LMG will be very handy!


I really do need to sort out a nicer photo shoot scene! :-D


I've a few more veterans on the go plus I may top up my regular squads to full strength (i.e. 10 men) then I can move on to supports such as the 81mm mortar and perhaps a light howitzer, then it'll be the vehicles: trucks and AFVs.  So it's all coming along quite nicely.

Comments