More DAK armour rolls in

I found this little half-track in one of my "bits" boxes.  It's a Blitzkreig model and the casting is okay but, to be honest, not quite a crisp as recent kits from Warlord.

I tested a slightly different technique compared to my earlier Panzer II, etc.  Primed with AP Skeleton Bone spray and given a base coat of Foundry Boneyard shade.  Then gave it a pin wash of AP Strong Tone was (from a bottle not a tin).  The base colour was used to tidy up the edges and panels.  Paint the tracks and tyres black and highlight with grey.  Then highlight everything with a dry-brush of Foundry Boneyard mid and light.  That's it!

The crew figure is from a Warlord 251 kit, painted the same as all my other DAK.


Base from Charlie Foxtrot Models; textured and painted as described for my other DAK vehicles.

Comments