Eighth Army Ready

It’s that time of year again...

Here are my 8th army figures ready for painting as part of my unofficial entry in to the 10th Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge!  I’ve set myself a very modest target of 250 points.

This consists of
  • Lieutenant 
  • Platoon Sergeant
  • 2” mortar team
  • Boys AT rifle team
  • 3 sections of 10 men, each including a Bren team
This is a basic platoon for Chain of Command.  Most of the figures are Perry along with a Warlord command pack. For support there is
  • Medical orderly (with stretcher!)
  • Boys AT rifle team
  • Forward Observer (chap with a radio)
  • Universal Carrier with a JL and a Bren team
The figures were prepped recently and I’ve just completed the basic groundwork.  I also have an AT gun and some armour waiting in the wings.

Comments