Sharpe Practice & Chain of Command Playsheets

Both Chain of Command and Sharpe Practice have quite a few tables in the rules so a playsheet comes in quite handy.  There are a few 'out there' on the interweb but I fancied doing my own thing.  I've got the PDF versions of the rules so it was easy to cut & paste my own playsheets.

EDIT Thanks for the big response! You can now download these from
CoC: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1444501242432741/
SP2: https://www.facebook.com/groups/583159251850065/

They are both just two sides of A3.  Here are couple of them nicely laminated.

Page 1
Page 2

The SP2 random event tables aren't included but I think pretty much everything else is.

Here is the Chain of Command playsheet.  At the last Clotted Lard event Rich dubbed these "the bed sheet of rules".


Page 1
Page 2

Having everything you need on just one double-sided sheet should make for easy reference.  If you'd like an electronic copy then please just email (see top of blog).

Comments