More Desert Scenery

This first piece is a 28mm scale ruined building from Battlescale.  I bought an extra pack of the rubble as I wanted a more extensive ruin.  The kit was very cleanly cast and great fun to paint in my usual desert colours for scenery. I followed the same recipe as for my temple ruins, although I did wash the first base coat with Agrax Earthshade to help bring out the texture of the brick work.

I think the model is really aimed at a Northern European setting but seems to paint up well in a desert theme I reckon.

Next, a home made rocky outcrop.  Base from Charlie Foxtrot, stones from nearby countryside.  My new hot glue gun was great for sticking the stones on to the mdf.


Approximately enough to comfortably fill another painting challenge cube, so 20 more points bringing the total up to 370.

Comments