Re-purposing Old Scenery

Whilst rummaging through some boxes the other day I found a few pieces of scenery from ages back and I wondered if they could be revamped and brought back in to service... The pantile farmhouse and enclosure were scratch built probably around 15 years ago when I first dallied with Peninsular Napoleonics and were now looking rather tatty.  The other two bits were from the GW LotR range and again were looking a bit knocked about.  Anyway, my friend Orange Dave and I are keen to play some WW2 set in Crete (and Sicily or Italy) so these items would make ideal additions to our combined collection.





I originally painted these in various GW colours but after fixing the damaged bits they needed repainting, so were spruced up as per the recipe that I’ve used for my Infamy terrain plus the thatched hut, chicken coop, etc.  Please have a look at the How To tab above for more details.

Comments