Union Casualty Markers

Perry Miniatures do a great set of wounded and dead figures for ACW so I picked up a pack with a view to making some little vignettes as scatter pieces.  However, I’ve decided to make some shock markers instead.


In SP2 units can pick up points of shock that represent the cohesion of the troops being eroded as they become fatigued during the fighting.  As shock accumulates the troops become less effective and may eventually be forced to withdraw.  Hence it is very important to keep an accurate track of shock.


I particularly like the figures on the right with a Union soldier helping a wounded Confederate soldier.  I’ll get another pack and paint the figures for my Rebs, so each side will have six.



I’ve not yet found any suitable cavalry casualty figures so those units will have to make do with wounded infantry for the time being.  I might see about making a few more markers using figures from either the Redoubt or Dixons ranges.

Thanks for looking!

Comments