New Banner and Pantile Photoshoot

Painting and gaming has been a bit thin on the ground recently, due in the main to illness.  However, I'm on the mend now thank goodness, so I recently decided to do a little photo session with my Napoleonic terrain and figures.  These are mainly aimed at playing Sharp Practice in the Peninsular War, although the buildings will also see service in WW2 for Crete and Italy using both Bolt Action and Chain of Command.  I was looking to create a new banner for the blog and photoshop-whizz Colin was kind enough to do a little bit of magic to replace the 'bookcase & armchair background' with some sky.

The majority of the buildings are from the superb Charlie Foxtrot Models pantile range, with extras from Grand Manner and some scratch-builds too.  Scatter terrain and animals are from Hovels, Redoubt, Warbases, Warlord, Debris of War, etc.  My good friend George has picked up some Last Valley horsehair style trees for me which I think will suit the terrain very well.

Here are a few more pics.










Happy gaming! :o)

Comments