Vickers HMG

I've been continuing with my efforts to get as much of my WW1 British painted as I can ahead of the Gaming Day in early March, but I'll still have to borrow quite a few figures from Rob Broom - mainly more infantry ... and a Mark IV tank.

Here's the first of my HMG's. Great War Miniatures from Scarab.

Vickers HMG
(click for a larger image)


Again, the flash has slightly overwhelmed the painting. I really must get a 'photo booth' sorted out.

Vickers HMG
(click for a larger image)


I'll probably add some barbed wire to the posts. The sand is painted GW Bestial Brown, then drybrushed with GW Vomit Brown and GW Bleached Bone. Some patches of Scorched Grass and Field Grass, along with some clumps of Woodland Scenics foliage complete the effect.

Vickers HMG
(click for a larger image)


Next up will be some Lewis Gun teams and the Battalion Command.

Toodle-pip!

Comments