WHW Bombshell

All the chatter on the WAB Forum and others suggest that GW have had some sort of business reorganisation and brought Warhammer Historical under the umbrella of Forgeworld. What it means for WAB I do not know. But sadly it seems that GW may no longer require the services of Mr Broom. If so, then I wish him well, especially in these uncertain financial times. I think he's done a great job at the helm of WHW.

As for Forgeworld taking up the reins ... Will GW continue to fund a rule set that basically doesn't sell their figures? That's an interesting question and I'm afraid that the answer is most probably 'no'.

However, the decision may not be purely financial - but I have no idea how much say, if any at all, the gaming enthusiast big shots have at GW HQ. Perhaps they will mothball any new WHW publications with a view to restoring them at a later date. Who knows. We'll just have to wait and see.

As for WAB v2.0, I expect that this will 'move things to the right' as they say in management speak.

Thankfully WAB has fairly large and energetic group of players so I'm sure it will carry on in one form or another ... I certainly hope so!

Don't forget
Keep Calm

Comments