Celts for Colours 2012

Way back awhile I decided to multi-base some of my Celts to speed up the process of deploying them before battle. However, at the recent W&C Gaming Day, Phil was kind enough to point out that the basing hadn't quite been finished off properly. So, just for Phil, here they are with completed bases!



These fine fellows will be joining their tribal friends in a spot of Roman bashing at Colours this weekend.


For more info - http://colours.org.uk/colours/
 
We'll be there on the Saturday playing the Scarab demo game so please do come along and say "hello".

Comments

  1. Excellent warband I love the basing and especially the paintjob! I always love multibased miniatures but I'm really torn between skirmishes and larger battles so all of them are single based.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great. Have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment