Warg Riders

Quite a few years ago these figures were partially painted then went back in to storage. But alas the box they were in somehow got rather squashed and many of the figures were quite badly damaged, especially the plastic models. However, with all this renewed enthusiasm for LotR I decided to have a go at repairing them and finishing off the painting ... and I'm rather pleased that I did! (To think that I nearly threw them away at one point too!). Anyway, here they are.

They are mix of the plastic and metal boxed sets that GW brought out some years back.

The metal figures just got a bit 'bent' with the odd arm breaking off. The plastics really needed some TLC to get them back in shape.

As you can see, one of the bases had to be replaced. They took quite a beating!?

The paint scheme is deliberately simple, keeping to a small palette of mainly browns and greys.

I'm looking forward to getting them on the table for a game.

Comments