German Flamethrower Team

I have painted something! :o)

Here a new support team for my beleaugered Panzergrenadiers in Chain of Command.

Again, the pics aren't great as they're taken using my phone, but hopefully good enough.

The figures are from Crusader Miniatures (via Northstar); the F/T is from the Engineers pack and the other two are from a regular rifles pack.

In Chain of Command these weapons can be quite fearsome - if used correctly ;o). As it's only a List 3 support option I'm hoping to be able to use it in most games. If you can get a Chain of Command dice then having this team ambush the enemy can be very effective indeed.

Currently on the go I have some MP44 wielding Panzergrenadiers to replace some of the extra MP40 chaps in my current squads, plus a FOO team (officer and chap with radio). Then I may add another Panzershreck team and possibly make a start on a fourth infantry squad.

Comments