Vickers MMG

I've found my British platoon a little out-gunned compared to Panzergrenadier and Fallschirmjager platoons and their seemingly endless supply of MG42's ;o)  So, a quick word with the quartermaster and 'hey presto' ... A Vickers MMG.

Actually, I picked it up at Salute but it's taken me this long to realise how much I needed the extra firepower!

Also, here's a closer view of the "senior officer" I've painted for our recent "Monty" campaign (more on that in the next post!). Not quite a facsimile of the real man, but hey - this one is only an inch high!

A better view of the MMG. The gunners and the chap with the compass are Warlord figures. The other two, pistol and rifle, are from Crusader miniatures.

I like the fact that the machine-gunner has his tea mug strapped to his backpack.

Oh, and the barn and fences are by Charlie Foxtrot models.

Comments