More Toys!

It's always so exciting when the first boxes and blisters of your new army arrive!

Yes, Santa has been very kind here at the table!  There should be just enough figures for a 1942 British Armoured Brigade force consisting of
  • Three M3 Stuarts
  • Three Infantry sections
  • Medic
  • Artillery Observer
  • Medium Mortar
  • 6lb AT Gun
  • Sherman (not pictured) ... although I might swap this for a Grant?
I should also be able to build a Boys anti-tank rifle* team and a light mortar team, plus maybe a sniper* team too so as to give me a little more variety in the troops available.  Transports to follow. 
Depending upon how some eBay trading goes in the next little while I may add a Humber MkII armoured car.
*not actually an option in the armoured list, but fun to build & paint!

But it's not all British armour.  Jerry is getting in on the fun too.

Two more Panzer III's roll in to give me the option of fielding a 1941/42 Panzer Division force.  This means I'll have enough for two DAK forces, one Light Division (primarily infantry & supports) and a Medium Panzer Division.

Have fun with your toys!

Comments