I am still here!

It's been a busy few weeks recently hence the blogging has rather tailed off.  However, things are still moving along gently in terms of hobby fun.  A recent (and fantastic) holiday to France has inspired me to add to my scenery collection.  So I've made a start on the splendid "Banque de France" kit from Colin at Charlie Foxtrot Models.

This will probably feature as a more up-market residence with gardens, etc, or I might make it in to a "Mairie" for the forthcoming "village" project.  I'll do a couple of proper blog posts on this as it develops.

I also want to build a small garage / workshop / petrol station so I've ordered the workshop kit from Warbases. 

Additionally I bought some cold frames and a greenhouse for the grounds of the larger house.  I've ordered the petrol pump set and a 30's style car from 1st Corps too.

But it's not all Normandy!  My DAK forces will get some hefty reinforcements in the shape of a Panzer III Zug.

I'm hoping to get these ready for a big game with Orange Dave on the 8th.  We're going to try the "put all our toys on the table" kind of battle.  So I'll be blogging about that soon.

Happy gaming!

Comments