Scenic bits and pieces

I wanted to add a few more scenic items to my tabletop so I had a look at the very reasonably priced Hovels range of accessories.  I’ve already got a few things from this range so I knew they were good... so I thought I’d do a mini product review.  First is the European Haystack.
Raw resin & nicely painted version (not by me 😉)
I’m not 100% sure if haystacks actually looked like this in Normandy ‘44 but it does look good on the table.  They’ll also be handy for the Eastern Front.  NB - if you have a PhD in European Haystacks then feel free to not email me.

Next are some crates and sacks along with a wooden water trough and pump.  The resin has very few bubbles or imperfections, plus will need very little trimming or cleaning.

Finally, barrels of fruit (potatoes for Ostfront!) and heaps of grain sacks


Customer service is great too.

Comments