Union Forces Incoming!

Here they are!


That’s 78 miniatures for only £36 and is enough to enable me to build a very respectable force for SP2, with some models to spare, although I’ll add a few metal command figures too.  I already have the Perry artillery boxed set which has 3 cannons.  One was built for my Confederate force, another allocated for the Union, but I’m not sure what to do with the third? 

Movement trays and bases by Charlie Foxtrot Models 😎

Here they are primed and based (foliage, grass, etc is added after the varnish).


I’ll be starting with this 1861-3 list:

  • Level 3 leader & level 1 leader (12pts)
  • 3 groups of 8 Union Infantry (18pts)
  • Level 2 leader & level 1 leader (9pts)
  • 3 groups of 8 Union Infantry (18pts)
  • Level 1 leader (3pts)
  • 6 Union Skirmishers (11pts)
  • Level 1 leader (3pts)
  • 6 Union Skirmishers (11pts)
  • Level 1 leader (3pts)
  • Cannon & crew (7pts)

For a total of 95 points which nicely matches my Confederate force.

Comments